29 Haziran 2014 Pazar

Purple tote bag

Yesterday, I was so so busy working on 'teams' on Etsy so I was really late on writing my blog post. Every issue we complain about comes with a lesson we'll call 'experience' later. From what I've learned yesterday; I thought I should write my blog earlier and then work on promoting my shop. I do things more efficiently I guess, because I see the relevancy of my items gets higher as time goes by and every new website I work on seems to add more visitors and followers to my blog and shop. I see this on the statistics both here on google + and Etsy so I guess at the end I saw the light at the end of the tunnel :) There's another proof of this even the ales on my shop hasn't get steady yet. I don't get sales that I can call 'regular', but for the first time since I've opened this online shop I've got 4 sales in a day and all from the same person. Sure everyone running an online shop understands how it feels and makes one's day. I feel things will get better and I hope this will be the same for anyone spending their precious time on their business. Today I've started to translate the notes of how I knit my items and make charts and when I start to knit the one's sold today, I'll take photos from the first stitch till the end so I can put them here on my blog. Today I have many things to do till we break our fast including the packing of the items I'll send to my customer in New Zealand so will just post a few photos of a tote bag I've knitted for my shop. It's of purple yarn and has white flowers on where the handles adjoins the body. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..