26 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Shawl collection by Woolopia...

Today was a day that we can literally call 'summer day' :) It was 37 degrees celsius and the heat felt was definitely higher than that while the Sun shone brighter than ever in the sky like it was trying to scorch the city. News on media were warning people not to go out; saying it would be extremely dangerous for old people and children. This is how we humans are; we long for something for so long and then when we get it we start to complain. I remember friends begging for the days to pass faster to bring the Summer right away and they were the ones that were listing their complaints one by one on phone today :) I had a few housework to do so I did them before I could proceed on my daily search on net. I found a few beautiful items on web that inspired me to knit some new goods for my shop; sure with some changes on the samples I se on websites, because I want all my items to be unique. Actually I've never knitted or crocheted according to charts or patterns, but try to make things of my own and just copy the beautiful items of my mom :) as time passes by one sees that she has a concept of her own unintentionally and this was what happened to me after I've started to run an online shop. I guess the last three posts here give enough an idea on what I mean so I'll share a collage also today. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..