14 Haziran 2014 Cumartesi

Brown baby Cardigan...

I guess I'm doing something wrong :) Normally I should complete all the work on weekdays and spare more time for my search on net and myself on the weekends, but it's like some work's always hidden behind the door and waiting to show up on the first hours of Saturday :) In the morning mom came with a few things to be adjusted on the sewing machine and it took a few hours to complete all and hang the laundry to dry in the balcony. I guess she sneaked for a few minutes and started the machine while I was busy sewing. Afterwards I've opened the yarn catalog to choose a few colors of yarn I'll use on the blanket I crochet for the last few weeks :) I've decided on the colors and all were done so I could let Sugar out of his cage so he can fly from here to there in the house as he keep chit chatting away. Nearly an hour passed as he jumped from one head to other of the family members and talking on every shoulder as if we understand what the story is (sure there are around 60 words and around 10 sentences and idioms he can say, but the funniest times are when he starts to tell stories looking at one's face in his birdish language :)). To be able to spare all tomorrow for search for the upcoming seasons on web; I've completed most of the work on net so after writing this post I can proceed to Etsy and work on 'teams' and end the night earlier for being well rested tomorrow. Today I want to share a baby cardigan here again. I've knitted the body of it in brown yarn and the collar and sleeves in creme. The cable knit on the front gives it a chic and cute look. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

  1. Will have to be a bit bigger, but In want of this sis... :) :) :)

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..