31 Mayıs 2014 Cumartesi

Stylish cardigan for toddlers

It's weekend, but seems like nature had something else on its mind and didn't want us to enjoy our day out. It started with a few raindrops on Friday night and was followed by their fierce friends that try to flood our streets. We had to go to a tea party with our relatives, but was raining cats and dogs and everyone in the streets were trying to find to find a shelter as we watched from our window. The rain was really heavy that it could still soak us even with our umbrellas open till we got into the car that was a few steps away from the building. Anyway we went to the cousin's house and had a few hours that we enjoyed with our relatives. As we had delicious pastry, cookies and cakes besides our tea and coffee I've started to knit a baby cardigan of pink yarn for baby girls. I'm sure it will be beautiful, but sure it will take a bit long for me to complete it, because on Monday I'll go and buy some yarn for the colorful blanket; throw that I plan to crochet so I'll suspend knitting the cardigan. Sure there are many baby cardigans listed in my shop so need to worry if one more comes a bit late :) Tonight I'll share one of these baby cardigans that I've knitted of creme yarn and with brown narrow stripes it look so chic that proves even a toddler can be stylish :) I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..