19 Mayıs 2014 Pazartesi

May 19th.

Today is really and important day for my country even the governments of the last decade formed by the same political party try to make our people forget where they've came from by keeping them in poverty and uneducated. This the day the founder of our republic left istanbul on 15th. of May with the thought of starting Turkish Independence war and arriving Samsun on 19th. All my prayers and respect are for him and his friends walked on that hard path till the end. For me it's the last night before I leave for İstanbul with mom. My cousin and nephews are waiting with excitement for our arrival and I know we'll enjoy our time so much, because our feelings of love are mutual. İstanbul; the pearl of Eurasia; sure it could have been more beautiful if governments and municipal authorities took their filthy hands of it, but it's still one of the most beautiful and charming cities of the entire world with the strait in between two sides of the city. There are thousands of historical and cultural assets and properties for a visitor or tourist to see that I'll share here on my blog by time; actually when I feel more experienced in blogging :) Bursa; the city I live is also a historic city, older than İstanbul and I sure will share posts about it too. I sure will continue writing my blog while I'm at cousin's place and will take some photos in every place I visit to post here when I come back home. Today I want to share a chic crochet cushion cover set from my shop, I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..