8 Mayıs 2014 Perşembe

Hoodie...

I don't know why, but Thursdays give me a feeling that I need to get ready for something I really don't know why !!! Maybe it's the day that greet Friday which is the one that opens the door for the weekend or maybe it found a gap in our genes and settled there after regarding the day as holiday for hundreds of years. Maybe it's just because the seasons pretend like they are another this year; first we didn't have a proper Winter and now Spring showed it's warm face and turned playing Fall :) Whatever the reason is I feel lazy for the last few days so I haven't even turned the lappy till it was around 6 pm even I knew I have to work on promoting it a few hours daily. I try to be active on all the websites I've created accounts as time passes by; sure I move step by step. For a few days I've refind the advantage on working on Rebelmouse. I've nearly forgotten that I've had an account there also, but I need to work and understand how it works at the weekend so I can direct my accounts on twitter, blogger, facebook and many others easily from one page. I'll really appreciate if anyone helps me about it or send a link of some articles giving information on Rebelmouse. If you wonder how it works also; just wait till I study on this case and tell you here in a week :) Today ı want to share a baby hoodie I've knitted in pink and creme yarn in stripes which I think is a great item for kids on these chilly Spring days. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..