20 Mayıs 2014 Salı

Handknit set...

I woke up around 8 o'clock in the morning, because mom woke earlier. She always has things on her mind that are really good reason to get excited :) and she hardly sleep on such nights before our trips. We had our breakfast and sat a few hours watching the streets from our window till it was time for us to leave for the bus station. Our tickets were for 12:30 and it departed on time and arrived earlier than I assumed. It was awesome to meet my cousin and her family as it had always been and we enjoyed every minute of the first day and I just had to sneak to the computer to write a few words :) Just thinking what we'd been doing before these gadgets came into our lives and enslaved us all :) Sorry for the irrelevant post, but I guess I'm a bit tired so I can't focus on writing, but as I said before if I stop for a day, I may not turn back to my blog so I'll try to write even a sentence and share a few photos even on busiest days. Today I want to share another set of smartphone and ipad cases from my shop, because I guess we'd talk too mmuch on technologic gadgets so they had to be covered somehow :) I hope you all will like them...

1 yorum:

  1. great and useful set for all ipad and smartphone lovers...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..