13 Mayıs 2014 Salı

Sleeves and covers...

It was just a quiet day. In the morning I realized there was a problem on a measurement of an item in my shop so I've started to knit a new one instead of changing a few numbers, because the one I have is a bit big for toddlers and I've first listed it for babies of 0-6 months, but when it was sold as the first sale of my shop, I've knitted it a bigger than I should have; actually the yarn was not the same on of the first one so it was a bit slauchy :) It was afternoon that I've had some time to do the daily chores online and on Etsy I saw among my messages there was one from my last customer that she has sent some photos of her lovely daughter with the coat I've knitted on. She was so sweet as she sit on the couch with the coat. just because I've forgotten to ask for her approvel, I can't share the photos of the little angel with the other ones that previous buyers had sent, but I'd love to after asking them about using the photos on a blog post. Today I want to share some tablet and smartphone sleeves that I've knitted in soft brown and creme yarn as a set of three. On the small and big ones' front side I've used cable knit on the brown part and a creme part that looks like V neck sweater. The medium one is completely brown. I've also covered the buttons by knitting. I hope you all will like them...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..