12 Mayıs 2014 Pazartesi

Orange tones for Monday...

It was one of those ordinary days that we rush from here to there. In the morning, mom had her doctor's appointment so we went to the hospital nearby, had her tests and checks and they were all good even there are a few more annual tests regarding her kidney, but the ones upto now shows that the rest will be fine also. In the afternoon I started to pack for our visit to the cousin living in another city accross the sea. Sure that bag wil never be ready till we leave the house on our day of departure :) There was nothing I need to complete for my shop so I've rested some. Around 5 pm. mom went to a neighbor and I've turned the lappy on and worked on the teams on Etsy so I could have enough time after dinner to work on google communities and make a treasury on Etsy. I love to do these, because it gives me a chance to share the items of fellow Etsians. Here's the last one. I hope you'll like it...

3 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..