4 Mayıs 2014 Pazar

I call this a shawl :)

It's been quite a while I've started to crochet the flowers for this shawl and then I need to give a long break to add enough items to my shop, but it was always on my mind so on the first chance I had; I've made the wool I use to gather the flowers ready and about a week or two ago I've completed the flowers first, then croceted them together to form this shawl. Normally if one focuses on crocheting it; she may finish it in three weeks, but if you knit or crochet other things giving intervals to it, it takes a few months as it had for me. I had to finish it as soon as possible, because I wanted to keep the one I've listed in my shop for myself :) Earlier in the morning I've turned the lappy on as I waited the rainfall to stop and the Sun show its warm face so I could take the photos of the shawl. Among the messages there was one that drew a big smile on my face. It was from my last customer; she was telling me she got the baby coat I've knitted for her lil princess; loved it and was asking my mail address so she can send me some photos of the sweetie with the coat on her. I sure will love to share the photos here on my blog with a few other friends that sent me some photos earlier. Sure today I'll share the famous !!! shawl I've been talking on. I hope you all will like it with these more lively colors.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..