5 Mayıs 2014 Pazartesi

Gift for mom...

Mondays... Even hearing the 'word' or seeing it on the calender is enough to bring us to our wits' end. Like all these are not enough we spared it to cleaning at home so we tidy up the house at this very first day of the week. This means all my time till evening is occupied with housework. After all the work was done I've rested a few hours before I turned the lappy on for the daily chores. Worked on the groups on Facebook, on Keep, Pinterest and Etsy and it was time for dinner. Had my dinner with family, did the dishes and sat in front of tv with the baby coat that I've been knitting lately. There are many others to do online so I need to write shorter today and proceed to 'teams' on Etsy which bring my more relevancy than any other source; sure this is just for now, because I still learn and try new things on promoting my shop and I believe I'll find great ways to build traffic for my shop. The lappy was on so as my notebook as I've been knitting so I could decide which of my items to share here today and I've picked a red shiffon scarf that I've embellished with beads and spangles. I guess this will be a chic gift for all mothers. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..