21 Mayıs 2014 Çarşamba

Grey Gifts...

It's awesome to spend your time with your loved ones. I woke up to a wonderful new day, had our breakfast with cousin anmd mom; nieces both left earlier than we woke up for school. After breakfast we chatted over our coffees and waited for my niece to come back from school in the afternoon so we all could leave the house for a walk. My brother called and we laughed some on phone and asked how dad and him were doing even we talk so often and it's just one day since we left :) Just half an hour ago I had time to check my shop and made a treasury after I replied to a lovely lady from ıtaly asking for a custom order :) Everyone's waiting for me so I'll end this post by sending my sincere thanks to all in this treasury below that inspired me. I loved each item and many others from all the shops I've included to this treasury and I deeply recommend you to check. I'm sure you'll find many lovely gifts for your loved ones. About the treasury I'll share today; all I hope is you all to like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..