17 Mayıs 2014 Cumartesi

Shades of Purple...

It was a day I've spent by knitting a baby cardigan, trying to decide the colors I'll use on the blanket I'll start to crochet soon, working online to promote my shop and then in the evening I had some time to pick items from the shops that had made treasuries that my items were included. It's like a way of showing your appreciation and I'd love to take this one more step forward so I share the treasuries I make here on my blog, my facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woolopia/134055843464961 and on all the possible media I can promote them. Today as you can see on the headline I've picked some purple items from fellows' shops. I always get an impression of elegance and grace. Maybe our genes are encoded this way after the Tyrian Purple that Phoenicians has used as the sign of their prosperity and wealth. The color was really hard to produce, because it could only be provided from a species of sea snail after a long and hard process. Just to get a few grams of paint they needed to gather more than 200.000 of them, boil them that spreaded a very bad odor. Being so rare made it the color of Royals, because only they could obtain it by having enough subjects to do all the work. Here on this treasury, I just tried to bring you some purple items we all can afford :) I hope you all will like them...

3 yorum:

  1. Beautiful items you've picked...

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Beautiful post! Thank you very much!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you so much for your warm words... Pleasure is all mine...

      Sil

Please show respect to others on your comments..