14 Mayıs 2014 Çarşamba

Black as Coal...

I would love to write on cheerful things, tell you about how my day was and share an item from my shop or fellows' items on a treasury, but all is meaningless today. I'm sure you all heard about the tragedy and casualties in a coal mine in Turkey that officials call 'accident' ; COMPLETE NONSENSE and a BIG LIE. This shows how cheap people's lives are here. So many to say, but as I said all are useless while families cry for their great loss and sadness covered all over Soma like a dark cloud or a fog that one can see nothing. I just share the sorrow deep in my heart and praying for the martrys' souls with all my respect. Let them rest in peace in heavens and the ones await to be rescued to come to surface soon so the waiting that kills the families end. My deepest condolences to all the people of my country; Turkey...

1 yorum:

  1. As you said there are millions to say, but now it's time to pray for the ones that suffer and to curse tor the ones that rule.

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..