30 Mayıs 2014 Cuma

Colorful & Cheerful...

It's been a day of relief after I've send the pack to my last customer, writing a notification message and getting the warm reply from her telling that she'd love to visit my country some day and would love to drop by and meet me also on her trip's Bursa leg. Sure this will be in the future we both don't know the exact time, but as I've wrote here a few times while talking on sales; sure this is a business I want it to flourish, but also a way of making friends all over the world so such conversations with customers make me really happy, because this is a way that show me not only my items are being liked, but also my attitude is appreciated which a firm would call 'customer service' :) After some shopping I came home and did the daily chores until it was evening when I usually start to work online. I do them step by step which gives me the advantage of getting used to the things to be done so I can work faster as days go by. First I work on groups on Facebook, favorites on Etsy, communities on google+ and at last I proceed to writing my blog. In a few weeks; I'll start to give instructions of the items you see on photos and comments on the items I pick to use on the treasuries I make and post here, because I start to use time efficiently than I used to when I started this blog. Today I'll share 16 beautiful items from fellow Etsians' shops in a treasury I named 'Colorful & Cheerful'. I hope you all will like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..