7 Mayıs 2014 Çarşamba

Lovely baby cardigan...

It was day I've enjoyed so much. I went out for a walk with mom; was a long walk that we went to many different stores and in each of of them I tried to guess what she liked so my brother and I can buy as a gift for Mother's Day, but she was so careful and didn't give me any idea :) In the evening my brother called and told me we could meet in front of a mall where we can choose a gift for mom . After a thorough search we decided to buy some slippers and shirt that she would love the colors. When we came home it was dinner time so we had it all together. Normally I'd knit some after doing the dishes, but I felt a a bit tired after going out twice so just lazed watching an episode of one of my favorite comedy series till I could feel the energy in me that I could turn the lappy on and worked on communities on google and then write for my blog. I still feel a bit tired so will keep this post short and head the bed earlier tonight. Today I want to share a baby cardigan I've knitted in navy blue and light pink baby wool. I've used pink colored heart shaped buttons that gives the tiem a very sweet and lovely look. This item has been sold twice so I guess I'll keep it on my shop constantly. I hope you all will like it...

3 yorum:

  1. So sweet cardigan this is...

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I believe you'll like the other cardigans here on my blog also. Have an excellent day...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..