11 Mayıs 2014 Pazar

I love you mom...

What else can be said, but repeat this sentence again again today; I love you mom. It's been said billions and billions of times in the history and all voiced out or expressed from the bottom of our hearts. No need to talk on how important they are, how we cherish them; I know we all share the same feeling when they are mentioned and we all feel the warmth of their unlimited love. So I assume my day was not much different than yours today; started by giving mom a big kiss and a bigger hug and feeling her beside was as awesome as it has ever been since the very first day. After having our breakfast together we sat in front of the window playing with Sugar and laughing to his way of talking, singing and dancing. For an hour after I went to kitchen and made a cake for her and we made her gifts ready to give her after the cake was ready. She loved them all and deep inside I once more tahnked God for giving her to me. Nothing in the world can be more precious than a mom for a child; even the tiara of a queen that empowers her to reign on her country. Well... after talking on a tiara, let me share one here that I've made for little girls. Sure this will not give you a country to rule as you desire, but it definitely will give your loved ones a very sweet look. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..