25 Mayıs 2014 Pazar

Lavender blouse...

I guess I was a bit tired and the memory of the moment of the earth shaking us was still on my mind so I couldn't sleep well last night. It was early in the morning when I woke up and mom was up also hanging out laundry. She tries to look not affected and scared, but I guess she also still feels the earthquake. We had breakfast and sat in the couch in balcony having our tea and chatting with Sugar. The phone started to ring and didn't stop all day since it was a holy day and such days we all visit and call the relatives and friends. In the afternoon mom, brother and I went out walking and shopping. When we got back home; I turned the lappy and worked on the favorites in my shop that I couldn't do much while I was in istanbul. It was after dinner I could find some time for google + and for my blog, but nearly four months passed since I started blogging so from now on I'll be more concentrated and focused on this and you'll see more interesting posts here. Till the 5th months starts I still have a few more items to share here from my shop and today it's a cotton blouse I've knitted of lavender yarn and embellished it with a bow of the same yarn on the v-neck. I hope you all will like it...

2 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..