18 Mayıs 2014 Pazar

Patchwork cushion cover

It's been a hectic day packing up our suitcases for our trip to cousin's house in İstanbul and I'm sure even after double checking every single thing there will be some we'll realize we forgot when we are there. In the afternoon; mom and brother went to get the tickets and I stayed home and knitted the baby cardigan and opend the cupboard to take a ball of yarn to take with me on my trip so I can knit a few baby neckwarmers for winter to list on my shop. In the evening I've turned the computer on to work on google + and to share my items on the communities I had to sign in Etys also where I saw they changed the template again making a test. They did this a few months ago and people all wrote negative comments on blogs (sure this how I put it with some decent words, because people weren't that kind regarding the change; even I wrote a few words showing my frustration). I hope them to stop the test and leave the template on its own and work on how they can increase the page's traffic instead of spending their time on such pointless things. Sure there were beautiful comments there on my treasury and sharing it here which conradict with the work of Etsy admin :) Such warm, kind and friendly comments encourage me for the next treasury and I thank everyone who inspired me for the last one. Today I want to share a big size patchwork cushion cover that I've sewn before I've opened my shop Woolopia. I really don't know if I can make its pair someday, but even one will look great in your living room. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..