9 Mayıs 2014 Cuma

One more of the same team...

I guess the weather is really frustrated at us and try to soak us to our bones. The rain seems like it will not stop these days and we will not see the Sun that will cheer us on the warm days of Spring we've been waiting for so long. After waking up, I've started to wait for the rain to give a break, because I needed to go and buy some buttons for the new baby coat I've completed lately. I was not lucky enough today; it didn't give a break for me to rush and get the supplies so I guess tomorrow umbrella will be my best friend and shelter on my walk to the markets :) I still don't have an idea what I can knit or crochet for my shop so I've passed all day by crocheting little flowers in different colors that I'll use on the cardigan I've sold a months ago and plan to renew on this weekend. It's the same cardigan that I sell most on my shop, but in different color and embellished with flowers. I start to knit it from its collar and knit it in a single part. I've started with light blue and pink ones for newborn and toddlers, then by time I've added this sugar pink, orange and red & navy blue ones. I've shared them all here on my previous posts, but want to share this one with more photos so you can see it detailed. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..