23 Mayıs 2014 Cuma

Bag for daily use...

It's been a busy day with our team !!! mom, cousin and niece. We went to another famous architectural building; hundrends of years' mosque and surroundings after visiting my cıusin's mother in law living in the same part of the city. When I say city; I should also tell you that it's more crowded than some countries of the world and lies in a huge area tied together with wide roads. Heavy traffic and tarffic jam has become the part of citizens' life and I have to admit sometimes it may get unbearable to drive while people are racing all through the way to reach their destination as soon as possible. On my way I've searched for shops that sell yarn, but in spite of being the heart of Turkish economy which is based on textile and apparel, it seemed like all wool and yarn sellers were hiding from me. I guess I need to suspend my search till I go back home next week since I have enough time to ship the item even I'd love to do it tomorrow :) Today I want to share a bag I've knitted for my shop. It's of green and creme yarn and completely handmade as all others in my shop. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..