2 Mayıs 2014 Cuma

Thank you all...

Today I was busy with cousins that visited us. One lives here and the other came from Sweden for a little break she had. We had great time together as we always do. After they left; I've turned the laptop on and worked on facebook teams for an hour and so and read the updates from firends and pages I follow. It was just after I had dinner that I could start to make the tassels for the shawl I've been crochetting and I hopefully share here on Sunday if I can't tomorrow. After all the work on my inboxes I signed in Etsy and made a treasury with the lovely items from the shops of friends there. As I've repeated many times, it's how I'll share fellows' items until I can find a better way to. I've named the last one 'To the edge of turquoise' and I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..