29 Mayıs 2014 Perşembe

Kids' cardigan...

It was a day I've spent all my time till evening by knitting. The tank top that's of creme cotton yarn as a custom order's completed at the end and I guess it's been beautiful, but sure what counts is how my customer will feel when she wears it and I really hope that she'll like it. On the knitter's end, everything ends when the last loop is knitted and then you change your position to the shop owner, pack the item and dispatch it to the recipient. It normally takes a week for the pack to be delivered to the European countries when sent from Turkey and all these days you wait in excitement, because I want the items I've knitted to draw a big smile on the face of its buyer and this time will not be an exception also after sending the pack tomorrow. Around 5 pm I could have some time to work on the favorites on Etsy, because I think doing this daily makes one's shop and items more relevant on search results besides all one does to promote his shop online. When I logged in Etsy I saw that I've got one more review for a sale I've done months ago; I guess my customer just logged in to search something she wanted to buy and wrote it. She said she was really loved her scarf (https://www.etsy.com/listing/182849705/scarf-ethnic-scarf-with-wooden-beads-on?ref=shop_home_active_4) and she got many compliments for it. Such comments make my day and give me the courage and support to work harder on the items that I'll list on my lil shop. When I've started this shop, it wasn't clear for me on which path I should walk on; whether to knit for babies and kids, but now I know the best is to have items for all ages and for home and I know my shop will be as I want it to be soon. Today I want share a cardigan I've knitted for kids of 2 to 4 ages in creme, red and dark blue. It's more comfortable for your child with the zipper and is great for Spring nights and Fall besides the cold days of winter. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..