28 Mayıs 2014 Çarşamba

Caramel & Brown

After a two days' trip to history on my blog, I just could find some time to work on my shop, because I have a custom order to complete (https://www.etsy.com/listing/154645398/tank-top-made-of-cotton-yarn-cream?ref=shop_home_active_24) and post to my sweet customer that has been so kind as she ordered the item. I've been knitting nearly all day since I've found the cotton yarn after coming back home. It's about to finish, but on custom orders I try to be more careful so it takes longer for me to complete the items than they normally do. I plan to dispatch it on Friday so she will not have to wait for her tank top so long and can wear it sooner than she expects. Just after dinner I could check my inbox, work on communities on google + and login Etsy to make a treasury so I can share awesome items of my fellow Etsians here on my blog as I've done for a few times. This gives me the chance to share 16 items from different shops which is great and I think it's really hard to find a better instrument to do this. I've picked Caramel & Brown as the name for today's treasury on which you'll see awesome gifts ideas. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..