10 Mayıs 2014 Cumartesi

The coat's ready...

It's around half past five pm here and I was so fast on daily chores as the rain kept falling nearly all day. It was generous enough to give a little interval to the pour down so I could rush to the markets and bought a few supplies for my items that were pending to be listed to my shop. Earlier in the morning I've turned the lappy on and worked on 'teams' on Etsy so I can spare the night for myself :) and after coming back from shopping I've completed the work on 'communities' here on google+ as Sugar kept singing and chit chatting away on his cage as well as on the heads of all the family members including me :) I've stitcthed the buttons of the multicolor coat I've knitted for baby girls, took some photos of it, edited them on 'paint' and now ready to share it here. I know you're all busy on weekends so this will be shorter post as I always do on Saturdays. The coat I'll share with you today is of the same pattern that I've shared two other on my previous posts. The only difference is the colors of the yarn that are more vivid on this one (actually I loved the light coat I've shared here, but the yarn factories are a bit hard to understand here that they don't produce all their items constantly). I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..