3 Mayıs 2014 Cumartesi

Half apron for you...

Saturdays... they're supposed to be the first day of weekend that one should rest at home, but I'm sure for all of us; it's the day on which we try to do everything like there's no tomorrow. I guess this is the effect of the word 'holiday' that has different reflections in our minds. I think we have encoded it as something that will end soon so we urge to do everything at once so at the end of it we feel exhausted. Today was not much different. I went to a neighbor first to chat over our coffees with some more neighbors from the apartment. Then I went out for a walk with mom and we bought some gifts to my cousin that we will visit in a few months. The shawl and baby coat to be completed were constantly on my mind so we nearly rushed back home :) First I've finished the work on the shawl, then I've worked on tems on Etsy and communities on google so I can continue the baby coat after publishing this blog post. I've checked the photos of the items I have in my shop and I've seen there are still more to share so I've picked a half apron that I've crocheted in creme color and I believe that it looks so sweet with various colors of crocheted flowers. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..