9 Ekim 2014 Perşembe

New cowl on needles...

Post office was empty that proved I was so right on visiting it on the second day after Eid, because everyone rush to such public offices after holidays and line up in long queue. It took just a few minutes to post my pack to Ireland so I could spare all my time for my work, but as usual whatever your plan is, life awaits behind the corner to turn them upside down :) This time it was an old neighbor's visit, but I've enjoyed it, because I love the lady that came to extend mom her condolences for the loss of her sister. It was in the evening that she left so I took the knitting bag, completed it and started a cowl so I'll have at least three itemsd ready to be listed on Sunday. I'll just share the cowl I've started on my knitting needles tonight to give an idea. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..