13 Ekim 2014 Pazartesi

Green & Orange Infinity Scarf...

It's been a quiet start to new week with a few neighbors' and friends' visit. They stayed for a short time so I could spend enough time online and knitting after tidying up the house. On our walk on Saturday, I've bought some yarn in purple and green and started new infinity scarves with both even before I couldn't complete the turquoise one, but as you know this is something I love so much; when you knit a few items at the same period; you complete them at the same time and this means you'll have a many items to list to your shop. Today I'll share one of the three infinity scarves I've listed lately. I've knitted it of green and orange yarn and made it look as if it's three equal parts; one green, one orange and the last salt and pepper. I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/206851068/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_12



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..