8 Ekim 2014 Çarşamba

Wedding gift...

After making three cardigans ready to be packed, I gave the label of the yarn that I needed to complete one of the infinity scarves I've been knitting and asked her to buy it on her daily walk for me. I need to speed up and add some more new items to my shop so I'll try to knit as much as I can till evenings and promote my store on different websites at night. I need to straighten the scarf with a damp cloth to make it ready for taking photos and complete the second one tomorrow right after I dispatch my pack to my customer. She'll get married in November and asked me to knit these cardigans for her flower girls. Here in Turkey; it's a tradition for the bride to wear something red the night before her wedding day or at least carrying an accessory in red so I've picked this red chiffon scarf as my gift to her. I try to send something as a little gift with every ıorder I get and this time I wanted you to see my gift and its cover. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..