30 Ekim 2014 Perşembe

Blue gifts from Woolopia...

It's been raining heavily for last few days and makes me feel like it will not stop soon. Such days are great opportunity for ones that knit and I hardly go out while it rains this much, but today I had to, because tomorrow mom will make a traditional dessert that's being made for thousands of years on this region in memory of prophet Nuh (Noah)'s Ark land after a long trip on water through flood. It's made of many different ingredients and one was missing so I had to go to bazaar and fetch them. I'll give the details with photos tomorrow, but today I'll share some blue items from my shop as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/205133158/handknit-baby-set-cardigan-pants-booties?ref=shop_home_active_13

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..