4 Ekim 2014 Cumartesi

Dark green cardigan...

As being the first day of Eid, it made the day special and more hectic. Even guests start to come with the second day, one still has to make a visit to the elders and on my example it's my uncle. Normally we don't visit much; modern times changed us also so visits get less each year, but sure as my mom and her siblings are the eldest of the family, younger ones still visit us and phone rings nearly all day. It was around 2 pm. when we left home for uncle's home and after a little chat of half an hour thee we were home around 4 o'clock. I just could knit a little, but I'm still in ease, because this is the last of the three cardigans that are custom order and actually I'm taking it slowly of a measurement I still have doubts and sent a message to my lovely customer asking if it's right :) I just could take a photo of one of them in a rush to post here. It's not that good and didn't have enough time to edit it, but it still gives an idea. I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/176440256/baby-cardigan-jacket-sweater-for-infant?ref=shop_home_active_19

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..