6 Ekim 2014 Pazartesi

Current Baby Collection...

It was a beautiful Eid day that was full with visiting the neighbors and serving the guests. In between two groups of guests I had time to go online; have to admit this tablet made things easier, replied to a few messages on Etsy regarding a few possible orders and play some games on Facebook. I had to search for a few new yarn for the new baby items I'll knit, but sure if I can find some time to knit them, because just as I start something new; a new custom order comes and it fills all my time that I should be knitting the item I start. Sure every sale makes my day, but I wish I could have more time to complete my collection for new season. It was in the evening that I could complete knitting three dark green cardigans so I've took the infinity scarf I've started, but suspended till the last loop of the baby cardigans. Then it was time for my blog so I've made a new collage of baby items in my shop. I've made one earlier and posted here, but by reasons out of my control like the yarn companies stop producing same color of yarn, I had to change some. I hope you all will like the new collage...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/205133158/handknit-baby-set-cardigan-pants-booties?ref=shop_home_active_1

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..