19 Ekim 2014 Pazar

New turquoise cowl...

At last I could complete knitting, taking and editing the photos and listing three new items to my shop that I've mentioned a few times here on my blog so this means three days' interval to color themed collages on my blog :) Weather couldn't decide if it was going to be rainy or sunny and such days are the worst ones to take photos of one's items, but I tried to do my best on this, because I've started to get bored struggling with incomplete items that was all around so it's a real relief to have at least some of them being ready and I hope to complete a few more soon. I'll start sharing them with the turquoise cowl that I've knitted of pure wool. I think the cable knit on it gives the cowl a chic look and the big buttons in light yellow and creme color add trendy spirit to the item. It will be a beautiful accessory for winter. I hope you all will like it...


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..