2 Ekim 2014 Perşembe

Infinity scarves...

It's eve of Eid tomorrow so this means I'll have less time to knit while guests keep coming one after the other, but sure I'll make as much time as I can to complete the ones I've started and start a few new ones with the yarn I've just bought today. I guess I start new ones before I finish one; this way it gets harder to complete them, but at the end they get ready to be listed one after another in a few days which is definitely priceless. Earlier in the morning we made the desserts ready for the guest that I'll give you details of it; baklava: a traditional Turkish dessert on a post on the following days and bought the gifts for the little visitors :) (this also a tradition to give gifts to children who come with their parents and mostly this expands to bigger ones). I was really busy all day so I just could clean my inboxes and could hardly find time make a photo collage to post here that is infinity scarves listed in my shop all together. I hope you like it and the scarves on it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..