12 Ekim 2014 Pazar

Infinity scarf in brown tones...

It's been one of those lovely Sundays with the family. The sky was filled by dark clouds after rain all through the night before, giving alert that it might rain again, but we still went out for our usual walk with mom and brother and this time we walked longer than usual, because we had some cast off clothes that we want to give to a charity organization. They have containers all around the city that you put what you want to give in and periodically attendants collect and deliver them to ones that need them. Sure before all these, there were new items ready to take photos of and I did them with excitement, because every new photo means a new item for my shop so right after the walk I've listed them. I'll share them here daily as I always do and will start with the one I've knitted of yarn in brown color tones. It's the same pattern I call 'rice' that I've used while I've knitted baby overalls in turquoise wool (https://www.etsy.com/listing/181125694/handknit-baby-overall-jumpsuit-bodysuit?ref=shop_home_active_3) as a custom order and then listed to my shop when I saw the result. I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/206867719/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_11


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..